Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Blogging - SO MUCH To Learn - Part 4

In this FINAL installment of my submissions to the Blogger's Quilt Festival this is 
JAGGED EDGES
an original design.



Modern?  
By all means, 
BUT definitely an original design as evidenced by the number of HOURS I wasted  invested designing this pattern.
It is made up of only 2 different pieced blocks and created, for me, an edgy modern impactful design.  I designed this particular quilt with EQ7, compared to Modern Geese which I drew on graph paper then tried to retrofit it into software.  NOT an advisable approach, but, it did eventually work.


http://amyscreativeside.com/2014/10/24/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2014-edition/



1 comments:

  1. I like this design...very interesting! Glad you entered.

    ReplyDelete

I do love to hear your thoughts, and know others will too.
I look forward to reading YOUR comment!